WanderPlayer - Game Controller 4.5.0
|Continue to app|
WanderPlayer turns your Android phone into the ultimate remote control and game controller for the best games on your computer and across the web!
Get the popular app featured on cnet.com, Lifehacker and Mashable!!
Lifehacker says: " Many Flash-based games would work better with a retro controller than a keyboard and mouse. "
Mashable says: "the product is impressive."
MakeUseOf says: "Wanderplayer is one of the first apps that allows you to turn your smartphone into a desktop game controller."
FreeWareGenius says: "Wanderplayer seems to have hit the nail on the head with this effort."
Mashable - http://mashable.com/2011/10/20/wanderplayer/
MakeUseOf - http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/wanderplayer-turns-smartphone-game-controller/
FreeWareGenius - http://www.freewaregenius.com/2012/01/20/wanderplayer-turns-your-android-or-ios-device-into-a-wireless-game-controller-for-free/
Keywords: Games, Windows, OSX, Google TV, Vector Stunt, Mario, Racing Games, Need For Speed, DiRT3, Burnout, Flatout, Steering, Wheel, Racing, Motion Control, Wii,
Release 4.0.1: as always, thanks to all our users for their suggestions and support.
- Added a live activity feed.
- Provided support for featured games.
- New: speech to text capabilities.
- New: options controllers.
- Updated network and websocket protocol support.
- Stability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Release 3.1.0: as always, thanks to all our users for their suggestions and support.
- Support for network discovery on corporate networks.
- Improved performance and minor bug fixes
Release 3.0.0: as always, thanks to all our users for their suggestions and support.
- Added support for hotspot and tethering modes.
- Improved compatibility with OSX desktop clients.
- Added Crittercism for improved feedback.
- Improved performance.
- Many other bug fixes.
2.6.0/2.5.0/2.2.0: thanks to all our users for the suggestions and support.
- Minor fix (thanks Oliver!)
- Automatically activate WiFi when launched
- Expanded support for tilt.
- Seamless connection between the controller and the console
- Fixed several crashes and application not responding errors
- Bug fixes for feedback functionality (beep and vibrate).
posted on 2012-07-09
Release 4.5.0: as always, thanks to all our users for their suggestions and support.,- Integrated live support chat,- Support for direct connections from browser and desktop games,- Revamped user interface,- Improved performance and minor bug fixes
posted on 2012-07-09
Several fixes and updates
Add a review
Tell us your experience with WanderPlayer - Game Controller 4.5.0